Need to sell your home quickly?
Let’s face it…things happen! Sometimes life can throw us a curve ball which can put us in difficult situations, especially when it comes to a home we may no longer be able to afford or no longer want due to unforeseen circumstances. If using the traditional method of selling your home does not fit your situation, the good news is you have options to sell your home quickly!
Do one of these scenarios fit your situation?
- Possible or impending foreclosure: If you are thinking about going this route, think again! The process can do serious damage to your credit and take years to sort out. Perhaps a quick sale of your property might help eliminate the stress of going through a foreclosure while possibly getting some money back depending on your situation.
- Simply motivated to sell quickly: Simply put, you need to get out of a home quickly for cash, flexible terms, or both.
- Death in the family: Perhaps there has been a recent passing of a family member and you need to get the property sold fast for a variety of reasons. You may even live in another state and would like someone to simply get this handled for you with a quick turnaround.
- Rental market headaches: Perhaps you have been in the rental business and you are tired of dealing with delinquent tenants, property management companies that don’t live up to what they promised, or you are tired of managing a property from a distance and you just want out, and you want out sooner than later!
- Taxes: Did you recently get hit with a large tax bill and need to explore whether selling your home quickly as an option?
- Medical bills or college tuition costs: With both of these areas rising at an out of control rate, sometimes converting your home to cash to help offset some of these expenses is worth exploring.
- Out of control maintenance and up-keep: Perhaps your home is in need of extensive repairs that you cannot afford to make and it’s time to cry Uncle.
- Adjustable rate mortgages: While interest rates are currently at all time lows, we should have all learned from the last financial meltdown that these ARM’s (adjustable rate mortgages) can come back to bite us. If higher payments are starting to overwhelm you, then getting out of a bad situation quickly might be worth exploring.
If you’re in a tough financial position, then selling your home quickly might be a solution worth considering. The good news is we have access to the financial resources to make you a firm and fair cash offer for your home in ANY condition with a quick turnaround.
We buy houses, townhouses, condos, duplexes, multi-tenant buildings, and even some commercial properties from owners looking to sell quickly for a cash buyout. What’s even better is you’ll pay little or no closing costs, and you can receive your payment in as few as seven days.
So if selling your home quick is an option you are looking at, here is what you can expect:
- A cash offer when buying houses that fit this criteria
- Most (if not all) closing costs will be covered by us on your property
- Any home qualifies and will be bought AS IS – no repairs, no cleaning, no painting by you!
- No waiting for bank loan approvals for a quick turnaround
- Quick closings so you can move on with your life